Round 5: Robina – 13th January, 2019
This event is part of the Nissan State Series and is a Triathlon Australia World Qualifying Event to compete for Australia at the Age Group ITU World Championships in Lausanne, Switzerland in August/September 2019.. To gain selection points for the Australian Age Group team you must be a current financial Triathlon Australia member by midnight Thursday night prior to the event. One Day Memberships cover insurance on the day of racing only. For information on becoming a Triathlon Australia member please click here.
Event Information Kit
- CLICK HERE to download the final version of the Event Information Kit for this event – this includes all course maps (including a modified venue map), final timelines and a full race briefing.
- NOTE: Please pay particular attention to the earlier than normal event check in and start times across all events on Sunday.
Wave Start times
- R5 WAVE STARTS – please note we will have earlier than normal start times.
Results & Point Score
- VIEW RESULTS for Round 5 (typically available from 3pm on race day). Previous years and rounds also available.
- VIEW POINT SCORE – up to date point score tally and information.
Are you a first timer?
- FIND OUT MORE about Beginners Courses run by local training providers and triathlon clubs.
- Tips and Tricks Sessions: if you are a first timer, nervous or just want to know more about triathlon meet us at the Scody tent at 3pm the day prior to your event for an event site walk through, beginners information session and a load of other extremely useful info!
- If you are not a Triathlon Australia member, one day memberships for your insurance will be added to your cart at the following price (Olympic $18, Sprint $10, Enticer $3.50, Kool Kids $2). Not applicable to teams.
- All transactions incur processing fee at cost (varies depending on card type used).
- Late fee of $10 ($15 Olympic distance) applies to all entries received after 6:00pm Monday of race week.
- Online entries close on Friday 11 January at 12pm Onsite entries available 2:30-4:30pm Saturday and 5:15-6am Sunday (subject to availability).