Round 1: Robina – 23 September 2018
Join us for a fast and flat round of racing at Robina on the beautiful Gold Coast. With Olympic, Sprint, Long Enticer and Kool Kids options available, there is something for everyone. Make a weekend of it and join us for a 500m / 1000m / 1500 Open Water Swim on Saturday afternoon – discounted entries for anyone doing the Sunday Tri.
- This round is a confirmed wetsuit (optional) swim for all distances
- CLICK HERE to download the Event Information Kit for this event – this includes all course maps, timelines and a full race briefing.
Wave Start times
- CLICK HERE to view Round 1 Wave Starts
Results & Point Score
- VIEW RESULTS for Round 1 (typically available from 3pm on race day). Previous years and rounds also available.
- VIEW POINT SCORE – up to date point score tally and information.
Are you a first timer?
- FIND OUT MORE about Beginners Courses run by local training providers and triathlon clubs.
- Tips and Tricks Sessions: if you are a first timer, nervous or just want to know more about triathlon meet us at the Scody tent at 3pm the day prior to your event for an event site walk through, beginners information session and a load of other extremely useful info!
- If you are not a Triathlon Australia member, one day memberships for your insurance will be added to your cart at the following price (Olympic $18, Sprint $10, Enticer $3.50, Kool Kids $2). Not applicable to teams.
- All transactions incur processing fee at cost (varies depending on card type used).
- Late fee of $10 ($15 Olympic distance) applies to all entries received after 6:00pm Monday of race week.
- Online entries close on Friday 21 September at 12pm Onsite entries available 2:30-4:30pm Saturday and 5:15-6am Sunday (subject to availability).