Kawana Aquathlon: 17th November 2018
Sportsmans Parade, Kawana Waters
Event Information Kit – CLICK HERE to download the Event Information Kit for this event.
This event is a Triathlon Australia World Qualifying Event for the Aquathlon to compete for Australia at the Age Group ITU World Championships. To gain selection for the Australian Age Group team you must be a current member of Triathlon Australia. One Day Memberships cover insurance on the day of racing only. For information on becoming a Triathlon Australia member please click here
Leave the bike at home and get ready to show off your swim skills at the Kawana Aquathlon. This Run, Swim, Run event is a great way to test your running and swimming speed against the best in Queensland. Coming to the Sunshine Coast for the fourth year, the State Aquathlon champs is quickly becoming a must do on the Triathlon Queensland Calendar.
- Full Distance (14 yr +): 2.5km Run / 1000m Swim / 2.5km Run
- Enticer Distance (12 yr +): 300m Swim / 2.5km Run
- Kool Kids 10-11 yr: 200m Swim / 1km Run
- Kool Kids 7-9 yr: 100m Swim / 500m Run
Points and Presentations for the Kawana Aquathlon
- Earn championship points
- Queensland Championships – Aquathlon. Please note you must be a TQ member to be eligible for State Championship presentations (any non members who place will receive the appropriate QTS medal)
Make sure you are registered as a Triathlon Queensland member prior to your race to be eligible for the Queensland Championships and earn points in the series! More about membership +