Round 4: Raby Bay – 9th December 2018
Raby Bay is set to deliver another fast and technical race with Enticer, Super Sprint, Long Course and Kool Kids options available. If you raced the Enticer in Round 2, are you ready to step it up to the Super Sprint?
Event Information Kit
CLICK HERE to download the Event Information Kit for this event – this includes all course maps, timelines and a full race briefing.
Wave Start times
Wave times will be available here on Thursday in Race Week.
Results & Point Score
- VIEW RESULTS for Round 4 (typically available from 3pm on race day). Previous years and rounds also available.
- VIEW POINT SCORE – up to date point score tally and information.
Are you a first timer?
- FIND OUT MORE about Beginners Courses run by local training providers and triathlon clubs.
- Tips and Tricks Sessions: if you are a first timer, nervous or just want to know more about triathlon meet us at the Scody tent at 3pm the day prior to your event for an event site walk through, beginners information session and a load of other extremely useful info!
- If you are not a Triathlon Australia member, one day memberships for your insurance will be added to your cart at the following price (Long & Super Sprint $10, Enticer $3.50, Kool Kids $2). Not applicable to teams.
- All transactions incur processing fee at cost (varies depending on card type used).
- Late fee of $10 ($15 QTS Long) applies to all entries received after 6:00pm Monday of race week.
- Online entries close on Friday 7 December 12pm Onsite entries available 2:30-4:30pm Saturday and 5:15-6am Sunday (subject to availability).