Round 3: Kawana – 18 November 2018
This event is part of the TQ Nissan State Series and is a Triathlon Australia World Qualifying Event to compete for Australia at the Age Group ITU World Championships in Lausanne, Switzerland in August/September 2019. To gain selection points for the Australian Age Group team you must be a current financial Triathlon Australia member by midnight Thursday night prior to the event. One Day Memberships cover insurance on the day of racing only. For information on becoming a Triathlon Australia member please click here.
Event Information Kit
CLICK HERE to download the Event Information Kit for this event – this includes all course maps, timelines and a full race briefing.
Wave Start times
Wave times will be available here on Thursday in Race Week.
Results & Point Score
- VIEW RESULTS for Round 3 (typically available from 3pm on race day). Previous years and rounds also available.
- VIEW POINT SCORE – up to date point score tally and information.
Are you a first timer?
- FIND OUT MORE about Beginners Courses run by local training providers and triathlon clubs.
- Tips and Tricks Sessions: if you are a first timer, nervous or just want to know more about triathlon meet us at the Scody tent at 3pm the day prior to your event for an event site walk through, beginners information session and a load of other extremely useful info!
- If you are not a Triathlon Australia member, one day memberships for your insurance will be added to your cart at the following price (Sprint $10, Enticer $3.50, Kool Kids $2). Not applicable to teams.
- All transactions incur processing fee at cost (varies depending on card type used).
- Late fee of $10 applies to all entries received after 6:00pm Monday of race week.
- Online entries close on Thursday 15th November at 6pm. Onsite entries available 2:30-4:30pm Saturday and 5:15-6am Sunday (subject to availability).