Round 2: Raby Bay – 14 October 2018
We are happy to confirm we have an early ruling in place to allow an optional wetsuit swim for all distances this weekend for age groupers. A decision about the Open / Elite wave will be made on Sunday morning however it is looking very likely.
Event Information Kit
CLICK HERE to download the Event Information Kit for this event – this includes all course maps, timelines and a full race briefing.
Wave Start times
CLICK HERE to view Wave Starts for Round 2
Results & Point Score
- VIEW RESULTS for Round 2 (typically available from 3pm on race day). Previous years and rounds also available.
- VIEW POINT SCORE – up to date point score tally and information.
Are you a first timer?
- FIND OUT MORE about Beginners Courses run by local training providers and triathlon clubs.
- Tips and Tricks Sessions: if you are a first timer, nervous or just want to know more about triathlon meet us at the Scody tent at 3pm the day prior to your event for an event site walk through, beginners information session and a load of other extremely useful info!
- If you are not a Triathlon Australia member, one day memberships for your insurance will be added to your cart at the following price (Long & Super Sprint $10, Enticer $3.50, Kool Kids $2). Not applicable to teams.
- All transactions incur processing fee at cost (varies depending on card type used).
- Late fee of $10 ($15 QTS Long) applies to all entries received after 6:00pm Monday of race week.
- Online entries close on Friday 12th October at 12pm Onsite entries available 2:30-4:30pm Saturday and 5:15-6am Sunday (subject to availability).